Billing & Collections-SMS Payment Reminder
Unpaid invoices are expensive. Not only because they affect your cash flow position, but also because they need extra follow-up. Luckily, you can reduce your costs and the number of unpaid invoices by sending automated payment reminders. Via SMS. It is Fast, easy and cost effective.
Every business needs to invoice customers and clients for payment of services rendered and goods received. It is also true that every business will, at some time or another, experience cash flow issues as a result of late or non-payment of accounts and invoices by consumers. In most cases, non-payment is simply an advertent oversight. People frequently forget to pay, and many will require a gentle reminder to do so on time, if not at all.
Your business’s cash flow and overall operating costs can be improved enormously by using an SMS Payment System for facilitation of billing and payments. Thanks to an SMS Payment System, funds owing and even loan repayments are more likely to be paid in a timely manner thanks to reminders sent out via text message.
SMS Alert: Give Customers the Chance to Get Ahead of Their Bills. Even better than reminding someone when their bill is already overdue, a Payment Reminder SMS capability will allow you to message customers ahead of due date, offering them the attractive incentive of an early payment discount. This method is particularly effective, with international research conducted by IPA and the United States Agency for International Development in 2012 finding that SMS reminders improved the probability of on-time bill payments by 7-9%, and the ‘average days late’ dropped by 2 days per month. These payment reminders can be sent to a large number of customers at once via our bulk sms technology, with personalisation incorporated to enhance your customer relationships whilst maintain the integrity of your cashflow in a non-threatening manner.
SMS Alert: Save Your Customers Money and Keep them Happy. No one likes receiving a huge bill, especially when it’s completely unexpected – an all too common situation which has come to be known as ‘bill shock”. Thankfully MessageMedia can save your customers a lot of money, by sending them sms alerts once they’ve used a pre-set percentage of their monthly service or reached a certain level of spending. This can also save you the time and hassle of having to deal with customers who cannot afford to pay unexpectedly large bills, meaning everyone is a winner. This works for a whole range of services – from mobile, broadband, to pre-paid gym membership and beyond.
SMS Can Be Used For
- Advise due dates for payments
- Advise when payments are overdue
- Offer incentives such as discounts for early payments
- Inform of non-payment and resulting penalties
- Set a reminder to pay when date is pending
- Consumers are more likely to respond well to payment-due reminders when they are personalised, framed politely, and timed mindfully.
- Research studies into thisphenomenon have concluded that an SMS reminder ideally sent a day before payment is due, results in a significant increase in the probability that an account will bepaid on time, and that even late payments will be received sooner.
- Using a personalised message is also seen in a favourable light by the recipient as opposed to a
Why Utilise An SMS Billing System For Your Business?
- Schedule billing reminder SMS messages for a future date and time
- Integrate with your existing software system for automation
- Set alert parameters
- Link back to your website payment gateway for simplicity
- Save money for your business, with cash flow driven back into your pocket
- Reply easily for improved provider-customer relations
- Instant messaging with a high open rate by recipients – you know your message will be seen.
- High response rate for SMS
- Less time consuming than email or postal reminders
- Discreet and respectful reminder service
- Delivery receipts allow for effective follow up and tracking of response rates
- Use an SMS Billing System for your business to improve cash flow and enhance customer satisfaction. In each reminder message, be sure to include the client’s name, amount owing, and date payment is due.
Imagine Sending sending an SMS Payment reminder like this:
This is just a friendly reminder that your December payment of $100 is overdue. If you have not already sent the payment, please do so now.
ediarosms SMS Payment Reminders key features
- Increase Collections of your Debts, Loan Repayments, Bills or Outstanding Invoices with SMS Payment Reminders.
- Send Personalized SMS Payment Reminders to all recipients at once.
- View SMS Delivery Reports to confirm that messages were delivered to your clients.
- Schedule SMS Payment Reminders to be delivered at a specific day and time so you never forget.
ediarosms makes it easy to stay on top of your accounts receivable
Send smart, automated invoice reminders. Spend less time chasing debtors with automated SMS, phone call and email reminders.
- Easy to use
- Perfect for overdue invoice messages
- Upload a spreadsheet or integrate via API
- Easily test different communications
- No investment in expensive software – Our solutions are adapted to your needs.
- Measure adn improve – You get a detailed and structured report of every campaign.
- No contracts or setup fees. Pay only for what you send.
- Update your database – Collect and validate information in real time.
Try Our Free Demo
We want you to experience the power of the ediarosms platform. You can signup and use our free test sms credit to send demo payment reminder text messages. These messages show you sample texts that can be used to expand your scope, enrich business relationships, and increase your revenue. Think about the possibilities texting could create for you, and we’ll discuss your ideas during our complimentary consultation.
ediarosms.com – Your Banking SMS Partner
At ediarosms, we understand the unique needs of the financial services industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs and web — for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending individual payment reminders or complete SMS integration with your banking systems, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.
Click here Now!! to open an account, get free test SMS unit , existing customers can login here and begin messaging
For support, contact ediarosms.com team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+234) 080-9502-9999.