Unpaid invoices are expensive. Not only because they affect your cash flow position, but also because they need extra follow-up. Luckily, you can reduce your costs and the number of unpaid invoices by sending automated payment reminders via SMS. It is Fast, easy and cost effective and can even be easily automated to deliver on your behalf.
Billing & Collections
Every business needs to invoice customers and clients for payment of services rendered and goods received. It is also true that every business will, at some time or another, experience cash flow issues as a result of late or non-payment of accounts and invoices by consumers. In many cases, non-payment is simply an advertent oversight. People frequently forget to pay, and many will require a gentle reminder to do so on time, if not at all.
Your business’s cash flow and overall operating costs can be improved enormously by using an SMS linking to online Payment processing System for facilitation of billing and payments. So that as people see your SMS payment reminder, they are seeing contents and possibly link to your payment landing page that has your card payment option, bank account details, outstanding balance/amount due for payment among others. With this funds owing and even loan repayments are more likely to be paid in a timely manner because of reminders sent out via text message.
SMS Can Be Used For
- Advise due dates for payments
- Advise when payments are overdue
- Offer incentives such as discounts for early payments
- Inform of non-payment and resulting penalties
- Set a reminder to pay when date is pending
- Consumers are more likely to respond well to payment-due reminders when they are personalised, framed politely, and timed mindfully.
- Research studies into this phenomenon have concluded that an SMS reminder ideally sent a day before payment is due, results in a significant increase in the probability that an account will be paid on time, and that even late payments will be received sooner.
- Using a personalised message is also seen in a favourable light by the recipient as opposed to a cookie-cutter approach.
Why Utilise An SMS Billing System For Your Business?
- Schedule billing reminder SMS messages for a future date and time
- Integrate with your existing software system for automation
- Set alert parameters
- Link back to your website payment gateway for simplicity
- Save money for your business, with cash flow driven back into your pocket
- Reply easily for improved provider-customer relations
- Instant messaging with a high open rate by recipients – you know your message will be seen.
- High response rate for SMS
- Less time consuming than email or postal reminders
- Discreet and respectful reminder service
- Delivery receipts allow for effective follow up and tracking of response rates
- Use an SMS Billing System for your business to improve cash flow and enhance customer satisfaction. In each reminder message, be sure to include the client’s name, amount owing, and date payment is due.
ediarosms SMS Payment Reminders key features
- Increase Collections of your Debts, Loan Repayments, Bills or Outstanding Invoices with SMS Payment Reminders.
- Send Personalized SMS Payment Reminders to all recipients at once.
- View SMS Delivery Reports to confirm that messages were delivered to your clients.
- Schedule SMS Payment Reminders to be delivered at a specific day and time so you never forget.
- Simplied API to integrate to your existing software/website.
- For organisations that requires custom software to deliver SMS at prefered timeline or integrate ediarosms to their existing website, our sister company ediaro.com can help you with development and custom integration professionally.
Try Our Free Demo
Features of ediarosms are numerous which includes: You don’t need investment in expensive software – Our solutions are adapted to your needs. Measure and Improve – You get a detailed and structured report of every campaign. Update your database – Collect and validate information in real time. We want you to experience the power of the ediarosms SMS platform. You can send some of the demo sms messages to yourself using our free SMS auto included when you signup here. Sample payment reminder sms can be found at Overdue Invoice: Sample SMS Payment Reminders. These messages show you sample texts that can be used to expand your scope, enrich business relationships, and increase your revenue. Think about the possibilities texting could create for you, and we’ll discuss your ideas during our complimentary consultation in person, chat, email, telephone among others.
ediarosms.com – Your Payment, Billing & Collection SMS Partner
At ediarosms, we understand the unique needs of the financial services industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs and web — for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending individual payment reminders or complete SMS integration with your financial, account management system or banking systems, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.
Click here Now!! to open an account, get free test SMS unit , existing customers can login here and begin messaging
For support, contact ediarosms.com team via email@example.com or call (+234) 080-9502-9999.