Make Money from BULK SMS Messaging Business
Handling the communication and public relation service for most business is cumbersome and complex. Unfortunately, most Managing Directors are too busy to look inward at alternative ways to solve their headaches. If you can device a way around this, you will be making alot of money at the same time become a Digital Communication strategist easily; using bulk SMS text Message.
Bulk SMS is usually a web based solution used for sending message from Mobile Phone to PC. As an entrepreneur,
you can simply open an account, invest a small capital – by buying SMS units as small as N5000 ($16) and begin sending text messages on behalf of other people, to Nigerians and Internationally. This business is lucrative in nature because you have the liberty to charge organizations whatever amount you like.
Brief Business Analysis of Bulk SMS Messaging Services
The secret of this service is that it cannot be send through mobile, it can only be sent through the internet. The next point of action is to start this business, you have to look out for a standard bulk sms provider in the market, such as ediarosms.com. You can register here and fund your account with adequate balance for the sms unit you will need.
The price tag for bulk sms units is very cheap. Our price ranges from N1.5 to N2 per unit depending on the volume of unit you want to purchase. Click here to check the price list.
You can charge your clients #7 per marketing sms for a minimum of 2000 numbers. For clients that have less than 2000 numbers, you can charge them #10. Obviously this is a very lucarative business with just that slim sales margin.
When you have multiple customers and huge turnover, you become the Managing Director of Your Business.
How Does the Business work?
There are thousands of ways of making money from Bulk SMS Messaging. We advise that you learn how to draft advertising copy, calculating best time to send a message (e.g marketing message have proven to be most effective by 7am on Saturdays), login to your account, type the message, schedule it for a later date & time or send for immediate immediately.
Who are the sample prospective target audience for Bulk SMS text messaging services?
- Religious Bodies (e.g Mosques) – Meetings Notification, Fund solicitation, News, Disseminating Information
- Schools – Student Performance updates, PTA Meeting Invitation, Payment reminder, News, School political campaign,
- Clubs & NGO – Payment due reminder, News updates, Share time sensitive information, Seek Funding, Election campaign
- University, Polytechnic & Colleges of Education – For Departments communication, Student correspondence, payment reminder
- Events and Meeting – Individuals, Corporate Organisations, NGO, Religious Bodies, Civil Societies
- Special Seasons Greetings – Individual and Corporate Customers
- Wholesellers, Retailers, Resellers, Supermarkets, Chain Stores – For Marketing new stock, Customer Service, Transaction notification, Promos & Discount offer, Advertising Campaign
- Corporate Bodies (SME Business & Companies) – For internal and External Communication, Media release, News, Marketing, Branding, Notice of Meeting
- Hospitals – For Patient report notification, payment alert, staff correspondence, patient newsletter
- Wedding Announcement, Invitations to event and Pre-Schedule Appreciation
- Automated Birthday Greetings SMS (e.g Banks Birthday greetings), Birthday Announcement, Invitations to event and Pre-Schedule Appreciation
- Election – Political Parties & Individuals campaigning for votes
- Government Establishments – Public Enlightment, Tax Due Reminder, Outstanding Payment Reminder, Health awareness
- Banks & Other Financial Institutions – Statement of Account, Second level verification and many more…
And Many more
Fact – 1
• Do you know that 1 billion SMS messages are sent by Nigerians Per Year? Now what this means is that N15 billion Naira is being shared annually between a small group of smart & average Nigerians?
Fact – 2
• Do you know that many Nigerians are quickly moving from phone messaging to bulk SMS messaging especially small organizations because it’s cheaper to use online bulk SMS?
Fact – 3
• Have you heard about recent developments in the telecom industry? That more than 40 million Nigerians now use GSM phones and the number keeps increasing daily?
Assuming you visited a Company as a Bulk SMS Client, Meaning you want to handle their routine Bulk SMS Work, and they accept your Proposal, You can Charge them for N6-N10 per SMS, now let’s do a Little Calculation
ediarosms.com sells SMS for you at the Rate of N2 Each! (Depending on the amount of unit purchased), you charge the customer/Company who need your SMS Service for N6-N10 Each
Then they Decided to Send to 50,000 Customers, Then you have to Purchase 50,000 SMS units.
You have Automatically made:
Amount charged from customer: 50,000 SMS x N6 = N300,000,
Cost of Purchasing SMS: 50,000 SMS x N2 = N100,000.
Profit realised: N200,000 instantly.
Unique features of ediarosms.com to aid your Bulk SMS Messaging Services
When you use ediarosms.com you get periodic members only update and training on how to optimally utilise bulk sms services. In addition, when you have bulk messages, you can schedule them all in advance and the system will automate the message sending process. And lastly, you get professional hands on experience to assit you for technical support; which can range from Huge unit negotiation, professional hints on exceling in the industry, Developer/Gateway API integration to your client existing portal, software or app of your client among others.
How Do I get started.
1. Create an account now at http://www.ediarosms.com/sms/send_sms
2. Draft a 1 page proposal for each organisation you have in mind (you can search google.com for various proposal sample or engage www.investor.ng for this service)
3. Submit your proposal personally to the officess or envelope it and dispatch via NIPOST bulk mail service nationwide (it’s slower but much cheaper).
For inquiries, email: email@example.com or call: (+234) 080-9502-9999