Transactional SMS service is great tool used for very time critical SMS messages and new updates like order/payment updates, stock alerts, bank transaction alerts, emergency situation status report, school SMS and other critical events.
Specifically, customers that perform a Business transaction with your organisation needs be updated. With Transactional Bulk SMS, you can notify customers of their order status. This includes sending SMS about: Successful order, Pending, Cancelled, failed orders and Payment receipt acknowledgement, delivery process status report among others. Which gives customers re-assurance of your prompt service excellence and guaranty return customers; so you beat your competitors easily.
A unique feature of Transactional SMS is that it overrides the do not disturb (DND) SMS ban set by customer networks in Nigeria and other some other countries registered; and guarantee higher delivery rate of your message to the receipients. So companies can use this to also communcate with their staff, Schools can use it to send student report to their parents, security agencies can use it to raise security alert level all using a unique pre-defined sender ID authorised for that account.
Features of the Transactional SMS:
- Messages get delivered to DND and Non DND numbers. Your SMS message are delivered to DND numbers on networks such as MTN, Glo, 9mobile, Airtel, NTEL and networks Nationally and Internationally.
- There will be a fixed, customised Sender ID to be used to guarantee delivery. This is what will be displayed to all networks.
- The Sender ID is displayed can be your brand name, company name, e.g ediaro.com , Fladio, homemade etc
- Delivery Time. SMS are delivered instantly to all networks 24/7.
- Many Medium and big multinational corporations and Banks use this transactional SMS route to improve their bottom line. Unfortunately, Small scale business owners are not utilizing the potentials of Bulk SMS service; it’s advisible to set a budget, experiment and start using bulk sms, it will increase their growth and efficiency within a very short timeframe.
- The SMS units are valid for a Lifetime. So messages can be sent all year round.
- Send SMS from multiple sources Web Interface (ediarosms.com) and HTTP API will be given to integrate to your custom solution.
- Send SMS Text message to all GSM networks in Nigeria and across the globe.
- Send SMS with your custom sender ID
- Send SMS through multiple platform such as using our web based system ediarosms.com or HTTP Developer/Gateway API.
- Get delivery report for all SMS Message sent.
- Support excel contact update and message templates update on our web portal system.
- Courteous and professional customer service to explain and guide to via email, phone and instant chat.
- Professional programmers/developers from our sister web design agency; ediaro.com to offer complimentary coding services at a very affordable rate if needed.
- No prior experience required. Signup to get free test SMS units to affirm simplicity of our SMS gateway, click here to sign up now.
- There is no hidden charges for using our hybrid SMS gateway, all you have to pay for is the SMS unit to send your message.
- Many Organisations, Government agencies, Schools and SMEs are using our gateway directly via our website, others integrate via our user friendly API to integrate to their website, mobile app, software, ERP.
Click here Now!! to signup and get free SMS credit, existing customers can login here and begin messaging
For support, contact ediarosms.com team via email@example.com or call (+234) 080-9502-9999.