How Health And Beauty Salon can use SMS
Running a Health, Beauty Salon, Hair Dressing, saloon, Barber shop comes with so many complications in recent time. To dominate the market, you need to do something diffrent. SMS text messaging can help you keep chairs and cash registers full. Your time is valuable, and you can’t afford to be sitting around waiting for customers to show up. Every empty chair—every no show—represents a missed opportunity. And they’re costing your business thousands every year.
But now, thanks to the power of SMS messaging, the wait is over. A simple text message costs just few nairas to send, yet it can reduce your no-show rate by more than 30%. It’s the quickest and most effective way to make sure your customers show up when they’re supposed, and it’s easy to get started with ediarosms ready-for-business SMS platforms.
With ediarosms, you can easily send out text messages to all your clients. This can be a fantastic business opportunity for you and your shop. You can let customers know when you have special deals, but you can also just send it out to the relevant clients, for example, half price for OAP's. You can also inform clients of when you have a cancellation, this can persuade them to book even when they weren't planning on doing so.
When owning a Hairdressers or a Beauty Salon, you can tell the customers when their specific stylist is going on holiday, this will stop any confusion when booking. Sending SMS for Health and Beauty Salons is a quick and efficient way to tell your customers what's going on, whether is be online or offline. Most Salons have a mailing list where they may send emails out to the clients, others have diaries and personal phone to store phone numbers. But SMS is a much more effective way to get in touch with your customers.
How SMS Can Make Your Bottom Line Look Better
- Appointment reminders. Avoid costly no shows while reducing your administrative costs. Two-way text messaging makes it easy for customers to confirm, cancel, or reschedule appointments—helping you improve both productivity and profitability.
- Automated scheduling. Integrate SMS into your scheduling software and set thresholds that automatically send reminders, or even discounts, to customers who are overdue for another appointment.
- Sales promotions. Instantly send discounts and limited-time offers to fill empty seats and boost sales. Bulk SMS gives you a fast, cost-effective way to reach thousands of customers with just a click.
- SMS marketing. Advertize new services, drive traffic to your store or website, and increase customer engagement. Text messages deliver higher open rates (98%) than email (22%) and direct mail (4%), making them the best choice when you need to reach your customers. Plus, they’re easy to automate, when you leverage the power of dedicated numbers and keywords.
- Staff rostering. Need to fill a last-minute opening, or ensure that one doesn’t happen? Use SMS to send just one message to your entire staff. Or set up automated reminders, so that your staff always know when and where they’re needed.
To get started, click here to signup and get free test SMS credits or login here if you are an existing customer. For inquiries & expert guide, email: email@example.com or call (+234)080-9502-9999.