Retail shops are starting to use mobile marketing more and more as marketing through SMS is very effective. ediarosms can help to keep you connected with your target audience. Being a retailer you can use Bulk SMS to raise awareness of your business. You can use ediarosms to keep customers up to date on the latest promotions,
product launches and news in store and online.
How SMS Can Improve Your Retail Business
Create a New Engagement Channel
- Bulk SMS is faster, cheaper, and more effective than email and direct mail, dramatically improving your open rates and conversions
- SMS marketing enables you to instantly put product announcements, promotions, and special event details into your customers hands
- Combining a real-time message with a limited-time offer is a great way to increase urgency and sales
- Two-way SMS makes it convenient for customers to opt-in to marketing programs, RSVP to events, and even purchase goods and services
Increase Productivity and Cost Savings
- Easily manage staff rosters by sending shift reminders, open-shift notifications, and schedule confirmations, so that your employees and business stay on schedule
- Send order updates, in-stock notifications, and delivery confirmations to let your customers know that you’re on top of their business
- Integrate SMS into your CRM to automate workflows and drive new cost savings across your business
ediarosms saves on your newsletters, printed materials, magazines and radio advertisements expense because the cost of retail SMS is remarkably lower. The best thing about SMS marketing is that it reaches your target market and you see instant results.
We understand the unique needs of the retail industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs or web — for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending out promotions or complete SMS integration with your CRM, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.