How to Buy SMS Credit with Bitcoin on ediarosms.com
Sending Cheap Bulk SMS globally requires a worldwide simple payment medium like Bitcoin. Bitcoin (BTC) is fast becoming a global payment medium that's democratising digital payments. It was invented as a peer-to-peer system for online payments that does not require a trusted central authority.Since its inception in 2008, Bitcoin has grown into a technology, a currency, an investment vehicle, and a community of users. Below is a step by step guide to buy sms credit with bitcoin globally as if you are in your home country.
New to bitcoin, you need to signup to get a bitcoin blockchain wallet from any company of your choice (we have used localbitcoins.com , blockchain.info , coinbase.com so you can check them out, this is so because buying bitcoin online requires careful analysis and security consciousness so be sure you know which company you are buying from) then verify your account, buy bitcoin and place order with it on ediarosms.com to buy your desired quantity of SMS Credit.
If you already have a Bitcoin wallet with Bitcoin in it, buying ediarosms credit is fast and easy. There’s no need to enter countless fields of information like your name, mailing address, credit card number, and so on. ediarosms requires an email address and basic details only.
1. Login to your account on ediarosms.com
2. Select Pricing at the top menu, enter amount of unit you want to purchase, select Bitcoin and proceed to checkout.
3. Enter the amount of SMS credit you want to buy and the SMS credits will automatically calculate itself. Alternatively, enter the SMS Quantity and amount will auto calculate.
4. Choose your preferred currency, For example, NGN, USD etc
5. Choose your preferred payment method, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bank Transfer, Card etc
6. Click Proceed to continue the order process
7. Review the transaction details displayed and click proceed to confirm to proceed to payment page
8. The following details are displayed, Total amount Bitcoin amount payable, The Bitcoin Address to make transfer to and click on View Transaction Log to See the page you will enter the Transfer Transaction Hash Key
9. Proceed your bitcoin page to make payment of the exact amount displayed on the payment page as displayed above.
10. Return to ediarosms.com, Click on View Transaction details, enter the Transfer Transaction Hash copied on the Bitcoin page and click requery to complete the process and get your SMS credit for amount paid for instantly and begin messaging.
OPTIONAL (When page has been earlier closed)
5. If the payment page has the closed. Revisit ediarosms.com, login to your account and on the drop menu click on "My transactions".
6. Locate the pending transaction that the amount and detail matches. On the Action column - "Bitcoin TX Hash" - Enter the transaction Bitcoin hash key into the column and click on requery to finalise. If transfer of Bitcoin is completely done to us, it will show you successful, if not it will show confirmation is not complete.
Below is a screenshot of where to locate your the Bitcoin Transaction hash key detail.
Bitcoin transfer confirmation timeline varies. During the process we cannot accept an unconfirmed transaction, because it's not yet credited to us yet just like a cheque that's not yet cleared to our Bank account.
For a Bitcoin transaction to be completed it needs to be confirmed. Good habits are to wait for at least 3-6 confirmations before we can consider a transaction good. A confirmation happens when a transaction has been added to a block that Bitcoin miners successfully mine.
The transfer completion and confirmation could be as quick as 30 minutes, as long as 24 hours or even 14 days depending on the miner-fee set by the person making the transfer if the fee is too little, most miners system won't accept the transaction for processing into the blockchain eventually it will get dropped from the network if it stay too long (like 2 days) without getting into blockchain (being confirmed). If it get dropped, the bitcoin get available to the sender again for sending.
What is Bitcoin
Bitcoin is an electronic form of currency and a payment system invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto unveiled the idea on 31 October 2008 to a cryptography mailing list, and released it as open-source software in 2009.
Bitcoin is decentralized peer-to-peer system, No single bank, government, company or individual owns the network or has control over it. This means that your accounts can never be frozen, a government cannot devalue the currency, it can be used in every country and because of the anonymous nature of Bitcoin. Infact, countries like Venezuela and South Africa are about to legalise it as a legal tender. Others such as Tunisia, Senegal etc are also working towards the same trend. Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, United States of America, Nigeria among others are seriously adopting Bitcoin as their preffered method of payment.
A Bitcoin wallet is not tied to any your identity and a new one may be created at will. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name.
Bitcoin is a type of digital currency that uses encryption techniques to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. It operates independent of central bank of every country in the world. Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. Small businesses may like them because there are no credit card fees.
Since anything digital can be copied over and over again, the hard part about implementing a digital payment system is making sure that nobody spends the same money more than once. Traditionally, this is done by having a trusted central authority (like PayPal) that verifies all of the transactions. The core innovation that makes Bitcoin special is that it uses consensus in a massive peer-to-peer network to verify transactions. This results in a system where payments are non-reversible, accounts cannot be frozen, and transaction fees are much lower.
Bitcoin is a safe and secure currency that some of my customers prefer to use; they specifically demand for it so in other for us to make transactions as easy as possible for them. The customers now use it alot for buying bulk sms credit on ediarosms.com. Bitcoin is very cheap and much safer for us to accept when compared to Debit/Credit Card, this is in contrast to minimum of 4% fee imposed on Debit/Credit card transactions fees.This saves us alot of money, which gets passed on to the customer.
Do I convert Bitcoin payments to US dollars?
No, Bitcoin payments are either held in cold storage, spent online, withdrawn to in our country or used to pay for digital services. In fact, over 25% of fiat payments are converted to bitcoin.
Which stores accept bitcoin?
More merchants are beginning to accept Bitcoin (BTC), such as website design from ediaro.com and pay for web hosting and domain registration services from ediarohost.com and now you can buy bulk sms credits on ediarosms.com and pay with bitcoin now!. Others includes Microsoft XBox, Overstock, Dish Network, Intuit and Paypal.
Click here Now!! to signup and get free SMS credit, existing customers can login here and begin messaging
For support, contact ediarosms.com team via email@example.com or call (+234) 080-9502-9999.