SMS has revolutionalised the way we work and keep us up to date on activities. For instance, when a Bank ATM machine is out of cash or shuts down over the weekend in Nigeria, the ATM custodian gets an SMS alert, if there’s no update by way of fixing the problem or refilling cash into the machine after a set timeline (e.g 30 minutes), the Head of operations gets an alert, it escalates to the Regional Head and Up to the head office gradually. This has proven to aid delivery optimally and put everybody on their toes. This same scenario can be replicated in every sector across the world with ediarosms as your SMS messaging partner.
Discover what our SMS gateway can do for your IT workflow and systems. Agile organizations count on ediarosms messaging gateway to keep them ahead of network outages, deployment schedules, and the competition. Custom Built and web based, it’s super fast, it enables you deliver SMS messages — and new possibilities — in just seconds.
SMS is perfect for everything from preventing service interruptions to disrupting industries. It’s fast, powerful, and cost effective. And with ediarosms platforms, it’s easier than ever to get started.
How SMS Can Energize Your IT Operations
- Network admins use text messages to send server alerts and network updates to IT personnel to ensure that mission-critical systems stay on mission
- IT services reduce inbound and outbound calls by sending automatic support notifications and updates, improving customer satisfaction
- Two-way SMS lets you send appointment reminders to staff and customers, and it gives them a convenient way to confirm, cancel, or reschedule
- Software engineers use our SMS APIs to integrate text messaging into their products, enabling new value-added features and revenue streams
- Increasingly, IT and marketing organizations are teaming up to rollout new SMS marketing programs, since SMS messaging helps you deliver messages and ROI faster than other communications channels
- Bulk SMS gives you a cost-effective way to instantly broadcast virus alerts, network updates, and other notifications to your entire organization or user group
- Two-factor authentication with SMS eliminates the need for separate security tokens and the costly infrastructure you need to manage them
Your IT SMS Partner
At ediarosms, we understand the unique needs of the information technology industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs and web, — for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending individual service notices or complete SMS integration with your enterprise systems, our team of specialists can help you get going quickly. Talk to an IT SMS specialist today to learn more.
To get started, Click here to signup and get free test SMS credits or login here if you are an existing customer. For inquiries & expert guide, email: email@example.com or call (+234)080-9502-9999.