How to use SMS to promote Hotel & Guest House
SMS messaging is one of the biggest ways to communicate, and businesses are now seeing the huge advantages of using SMS. With a 98% open rate compared to email’s 22%, SMS can help deliver important information straight to your customer’s pockets, whilst almost virtually guaranteeing they will read it. In any business, it is important to ensure customers are happy, and none more so than when staying in a hotel. SMS can help deliver a great experience for guests and turn a bad stay into a great one with fast responsive customer service.
SMS Marketing is an effective communication tool for all businesses. Hotels and Guest Houses can use ediarosms for different reasons. From pre-visit messages to informing about late availability. You can directly send offers and discounts to your customers’ mobiles no matter where they are or what they are doing, they will read it. You can draw customers by sending SMS messages to your target audience.
Send messages to follow up on your customers that just left thanking them for their visit and wishing them safe journey. This extended customer service can prove to be really beneficial for your business and will make you the first that comes to their mind when next they come to the city.
Ways Hotel Sector can use SMS to increase sales and better the customers’ experience.
1. Text guests when they have made a booking – Thank them for making the booking and include the booking details and how to change or cancel it.
2. Send the Wi-Fi details and other room details by text – A quick text messages telling the guests the Wi-Fi login and other room details mean they won’t need to go looking for a brochure.
3. Text guests with special offers and how to claim them – By sending a message with offers not only will you make them feel appreciated but it can bring in more money for you.
4. Send guests a reminder of their table reservation – Ensure that no guest forgets their reservation for the evening meal with a simple reminder text. This can also make the guest feel important and that they have been thought of.
5. Message guests the day before they leave offering to extend or book another stay – Offer guests to stay longer at a discounted rate. The customer gets a great offer and those spare rooms don’t go wasted.
6. Send an SMS survey the day after they have left – Ask the customers a couple of questions to determine what you could have done better or what they loved about their stay.
If you think SMS can help your business, be it in the hotel sector or another, you can set up an account with us and get free test SMS units completely free.
Click here to signup and get free test SMS credits or login here if you are an existing customer. For inquiries & expert guide, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+234)080-9502-9999.