Below are simple step by step process to make payment with alternative payment options:
How to use international Card to send money to ediarosms.com Nigerian Bank Account on transferwise.com:
- Signup to create account on transferwise.com.
When you reach the final step of setting up your transfer, ‘How would you like to pay?’, you’ll see debit card as a payment option.
- Enter the 16 Digits Card number
- Expiry Date (MM/YY)
- CVV/CVC Number (the last three digits of the number printed on the signature strip on the back of the card)
- Registered address of this card (only requested on first use of the card)
- Once you’ve entered these details and hit ‘Pay’, you’ll be taken to the 3D Secure authentication screen (if this is necessary for your currency).
- As soon as you have completed the 3D Secure process and the payment has been approved and completed by your bank, you’ll be taken to our payment confirmation screen where ‘Money Received’ should have a green tick next to it. In this case, there’s nothing further you need to do.
How to use international card to send money to ediarosms Nigerian Bank Account on Azimo.com?
- Signup to create an account on Azimo.com.
- Choose a country, delivery method and enter recipient’s name.
- Choose an amount and pay securely with your debit/credit card or with bank transfer.
- Check all transfer details and confirm payment.
- Azimo promises to deliver the money instantly in some cases, with most recipients getting the funds within one hour to one working day.
AFTER PAYMENT, VIA ABOVE MEDIUMS, SELECT BANK/INTERNET BANK G TRANSFER OPTION ON YOUR DASHBAORD
Bank Deposit/Transfer will be credited after receipt of payment in our Bank account. For prompt processing, use your USERNAME (email address used to register on ediarosms.com) as depositor name on the Bank teller for cash deposit. Bank transfer customer should include USERNAME in the REMARK/PURPOSE/REFERENCE field when making the transfer.
For instance supposing your username for registration on ediarosms.com is ENQUIRIES@INVESTOR.NG. When you are making payment, DEPOSITOR name should be ENQUIRIES@INVESTOR.NG. Meanwhile, for internet banking transfer enter ENQUIRIES@INVESTOR.NG in the space for REMARK/PURPOSE/REFERENCE when making the bank transfer. Afterwards, email us your Bank teller or Evidence of Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us credit your account.
Make payment to any Branch of our Banks listed on the payment page.
Note: For Bank payment option, After payment please send us your evidence of payment, we will credit your account once payment has been confirmed in our bank account.
For support, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com , (+234) 080.9502.9999 .